- Um HSS
- Hlutverk og stefna
- Lög og reglugerðir
- Saga HSS
- Skipurit HSS - pdf - 274 Kb
- Starfsmannastefna - pdf - 129 Kb
- Upplýsingarit 2009
- Upplýsingarit 2012
- Veggspjöld 2013
- Viðbragðsáætlun HSS
- Ljósameðferð - pdf - 45 Kb
- Næring og heilsa
- Blóðsykurfall - pdf - 59 kb
- Ferðalög og sykursýki - pdf - 520 Kb
- Fætur og sykursýki - pdf - 329 Kb
- Langtímaprófið-HbA1c - pdf - 71 Kb
- Patientvejledning-type 2 - pdf - 1.79 Mb
- Samtök sykursjúkra
- Sykursýki hjá öldruðum - pdf - 911 Kb
- Sykursýki og íþróttir - pdf - 180 Kb
- Tegund 2 - sykursýki - pdf - 614 Kb
- Þegar þú ert veikur - pdf - 1 Mb
- Ung- og smábarnavernd
- Velferðarmál á Suðurnesjum - pdf - 281 Kb
- Laus störf
|Sudurnes Hospital and Health Center|
Sudurnes Hospital & Health Center serves the municipalities Reykjanesbær, Sandgerði, Garður, Grindavík and Vogar. HSS provides public health services and is entitled under law to cooperate in the organization of health services in the affected areas, and in each health clinic operated or healthcare.
District Hospitals in Iceland shall provide general hospital services, including outpatient departments as appropriate.
The Health Center is open all week days from 08:00 – 16:00. General reception with doctors, nurses and/or midwifes is all week days from 08:00 – 16:00. The main phone number for the Health Care is 422-0500. After hours-shifts for doctors are between 16:00 and 20:00 all weekdays. Weekend-shifts are between 10:00 and 13:00 and between 17:00 and 19:00.
After hours phone number is 1700.
A doctor is on call 24/7 and if there is an emergency please call 112.
If you would like to make an appointment with a doctor or a nurse/midwife you can call all weekdays between 08:00 and 16:00. You can also book a phone appointment with a doctor or phone consultation with a nurse during opening hours.
The Emergency Room provides round-the-clock service for injuries and also those who are acutely ill and in need of urgent medical assistance and can not wait for an appointment. After opening hours people need to call 112 for emergency service.